Being a customer oriented firm, we are engaged in offering a wide range of XL234 Modular Filters. These products are manufactured using optimum grade plastic and sophisticated technology in synchronization with international standards. In order to ensure quality, the entire range is rigorously tested on various parameters by our quality controllers. Keeping in mind the diverse requirements of our clients, we provide entire range in various sizes and specifications and at affordable prices.
- Precisely design
- Excellent quality
- Sturdy vessel construction – glass-filled polypropylene with UV inhibitors for durability and compatibility with a broad range of chemicals
- Quick and easy lid requires no tools for opening and closing
- Sacrificial vent grommet safety feature to reduce heat and pressure accidents:
- Cartridge carrier is 100% nonmetallic and holds seven standard 20”, 30” or 40” filter cartridges
- Double Open End
- Single Open End 222 “O” Ring with Bayonet
- Increased surface area for flow rate of up to 140 GPM
- Uses Standard (Vorex) or absolute rated (Vorex HP) cartridges
- Vessel is nonmetallic externally with 100% polypropylene basket
- Bag has 20% more surface area than standard #2 bag for longer life and flow rates up to 160 GPM
- EZLoc patented filter ring hermetically seals filter to prevent bypass
- Variety of materials available including:
- Polypropylene Felt
- Polypropylene Microfiber
- Polypropylene Monofilament Mesh
- About XL234 Modular Filter
- XL234 Modular Filter System makes change-outs faster and easier than ever with its unique twist-off lid. You can choose from a 7-cartridge system or our new patented EZLoc filter bag with a built-in polypropylene ring that makes filter bypasses a thing of the past.
- Either choice offers long service life and can be changed in minutes without tools!